Use or disclosure
We only use or disclose your personal information for the purposes for which it was given to us, i.e. purposes which are related to our functions. We collect personal information including your name, address and contact details as part of our usual communication and correspondence processes, including when you write to or email us, when you call us, or when you hand us your business card.
We monitor the use of our website in order to improve them and the services we provide to you.
We use website analytics to help improve the efficiency and usability of our websites. In addition to web server logs, our websites use Google Analytics, a web analytics and reporting service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”).
The ABS use of Google Analytics is limited to the information collected about your use of our websites. Google Analytics does not collect or report on information from you or about you when you respond to surveys conducted.
Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of our websites, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage. Google may transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
How to complain about us breaching your privacy
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We treat any accidental or unauthorised disclosure of your personal information seriously and deal with it promptly.
If you think we may have breached your privacy rights or our privacy responsibilities, you may contact us using the details provided below.
We will acknowledge the receipt of your complaint within five business days of receiving it.
How to contact us
By email: email@example.com
By Phone: 02 6243 3610
Mob: 0412 875 060
By post: Level 9 Nishi Building, 2 Phillip Law Street, New Acton ACT 2601
Northbourne Valuers, have created this privacy statement/disclaimer in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The Northbourne Valuers has taken great care to ensure the information on this website is as correct and accurate as possible. The information on this website is also regularly updated. We reserve the right to change this privacy statement at any time. Therefore, we encourage you to check the date of our privacy statement whenever you visit the Northbourne Valuers website to see if it updated since your last visit.
Links to external websites
This website contains links to other websites that are external to the our website. The Northbourne Valuers take reasonable care in linking websites but has no direct control over the content of the linked sites, nor the changes that may occur to the content on those sites. It is the responsibility of the user to make their decisions about the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of the information contained in linked external websites.
Links to external websites do not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of any material on those sites or of any third party products or services offered by, from or through those sites. Users of links provided by this website are responsible for being aware of which organisation is hosting the website they visit.
Disclosure of personal information
Except as set forth in this privacy statement, we do not disclose, sell, rent, loan, trade or lease any personally identifying information collected at our Company’s website to any third party.
We do not intend, and these Sites are not designed, to collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under 13 years old, you should not register for our services.
Copyright & ownership of materials
The information, images, and/or data contained in this website is copyrighted by Tigran Amiyants of Northbourne Valuers Pty Ltd and may not be distributed, modified, reproduced in whole or in part without the prior, handwritten and signed consent of Tigran Amiyants of Northbourne Valuers Pty Ltd.
The use of the web site (the “Web Site”) is subject to the terms and conditions stated herein and to the terms set by the Site Owner (Northbourne Valuers) located at northbournevaluers.com. Use of the Web Site constitutes an agreement by you, the user, that your use is governed by these terms and conditions. In addition, when using particular services, you will be subject to any guidelines or rules applicable to such services that may be posted from time to time.
You are responsible for regularly reviewing this Agreement.
Ownership of intellectual property
The works of authorship contained in this Web Site, including but not limited to all design, text and images, are owned, except as otherwise expressly stated, by Northbourne Valuers in accordance with these terms, except as stated above.
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses
You will not:
- Copy, reproduce, modify, use, republish, upload, post, publish, license, create derivative works from, transmit or distribute in any way material from the Web Site without express written permission;
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful Content;
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post such Content;
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these Terms of Service or any applicable policies or guidelines;
- Download any file posted by another that You know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- Impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Site Owner’s services;
- Use services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Interfere with or disrupt services or servers or networks connected to Site Owner’s, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Site Owner’s;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- Submit Content that falsely expresses or implies that such Content is sponsored or endorsed by Owner;
- Create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- Promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual;
- Transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature;
- Redeliver, transfer, or sell any information, software, lists of users, databases or other lists, products, or services provided through or obtained from the Site Owner. This includes among other activities, using “framing”, “scraping”, “screen scraping,” “database scraping”, or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other information and includes any of the pages, text, images or other content of this Web Site technology without express written permission;
- Soliciting any of the individuals or companies listed on this web site for purposes of selling products or services is prohibited.
International users agree to comply with their own local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content, including laws regulating the export of data to your country of residence.
Full payment is due in advance prior the valuation report is released to the instruction party.
Site owner is not liable for changes in the market that change buyer/seller conditions.
Web site security
You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Web Site, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for your viewing or logging into a server or account which you are not authorized to access, (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization or (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability. Site Owner will investigate occurrences that may involve such violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
This site does not collect personally identifiable information about individual consumers who use or visit it via the storage and retrieval of browser ‘cookies.’ You may be asked to voluntarily submit personal information for business purposes, and we will only use the information you submit for such purposes.
Limitation of liability
You will indemnify, defend and hold harmless Site Owner and its officers, directors, employees and agents (each, an “Indemnified Party”) from and against any and all claims, demands, losses, costs, expenses, liabilities and damages of any kind or nature whatsoever (collectively, “Damages”) incurred by any Indemnified Party arising out of, in connection with or resulting from (i) your use of the Web Sites or (ii) your breach of this Agreement.